December 3, 2010

Happy, Happy Holidays!

I want to take a minute and apologize for my lengthy absence from my blog! [Nearly two weeks!] Unfortunately, I have been crazy busy at work of late.  My boss recently retired, and I have been named acting director of my agency until a nationwide search has been conducted, and the position filled.  Ughhh!  It all has only reinforced my desire to retire in five or six years, i.e., as soon as I am able.  Anyway, with a new incoming governor in January, things are in an incredible state of flux.

So, I'd like to wish you all the very best in the holiday season, and I hope that you are able to create some wonderful and meaningful memories with family and friends.  Please stay safe, have fun, and take a moment to extend the hand of peace and love to those around you, whether you know them or not.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the job's not too stressful Christopher, and have a wonderful holiday season yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! I've been thinking about you as I start a Hardy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a little absent myself, Christopher. An unforeseen illness has had me down and out for a while, but I'm feeling up to blogging again very soon. I'm trying desperately to catch up on all my reading and reading everyone's blog posts.

    Happy holidays to you and your family, and try not to work too hard! Susan

    ReplyDelete